The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and determine if it works for your lifestyle. If not, think about rearranging fixtures or adding more space to make the layout more functional.
- Style: Choose a style that reflects your personal taste and complements the rest of your home's decor. There are many styles to choose from, including contemporary, traditional, rustic, and more.
- Storage: Think about your storage needs and make sure to include adequate storage in your remodel. This can include cabinets, shelving, or other organizational tools.
- Lighting: Pay attention to your bathroom's lighting and choose fixtures that provide ample light. You can also add natural light through windows or skylights.
- Budget: Set a budget for your remodel and stick to it. Consider splurging on high-quality fixtures and materials that will last, but save money on non-essential items.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bath Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bath Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bath Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bath BeachPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?