Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Bay Ridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and functionality of your bathroom. Determine if changes are needed to improve usability and flow.
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the project and prioritize the upgrades that are most important.
- Style: Choose a design style that reflects your personal taste and complements the overall style of your home.
- Materials: Select durable and high-quality materials for your bathroom remodel to ensure longevity and a polished look.
- Professional help: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer to help with the planning and execution of your remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bay Ridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bay Ridge5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynChinatownFort HamiltonDowntownMidtown South