Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Bergen Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and layout of your bathroom. Make sure to plan your remodel around your current space and plumbing fixtures.
- Budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on your remodel. Consider the cost of fixtures, tiles, and labor when creating your budget.
- Style: Choose a style that matches the rest of your home. A modern bathroom may not look great in a traditional home, so consider the overall aesthetic of your home when choosing your bathroom design.
- Storage: Think about storage options. You may need to add cabinets or shelves to help organize your items. You can also maximize space by installing a medicine cabinet or storage tower.
- Lighting: Add adequate lighting to your bathroom. Consider adding a combination of overhead lighting and task lighting around the vanity area. This will help create a functional and appealing space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bergen Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bergen Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bergen Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bergen BeachSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynForest HillsNorth CoronaMiddle VillageEast Tremont