Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Brooklyn
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Space: Consider the size and layout of your bathroom, and how best to maximize the available space. Do you need to move walls or plumbing fixtures to create more room or make better use of the space?
- Design Style: Determine the design aesthetic you want for your bathroom remodel. Do you want a traditional, modern, or transitional look? What colors and materials will you use? Consider the overall style of your home and make sure the bathroom’s design complements it.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your bathroom remodel. Determine what features and finishes are most important and allocate your budget accordingly. Keep in mind that unexpected issues may arise during the remodel, so it’s a good idea to budget for contingencies.
- Functionality: Think about how you use your bathroom and what features are most important to you. Do you need more storage space? Would you like a larger shower or bathtub? What about lighting and ventilation? Make sure the remodel meets your functional needs.
- Hiring a Contractor: Consider hiring a professional contractor if you don’t have the necessary skills or experience to complete the remodel yourself. Look for licensed, insured contractors with experience in bathroom remodels, and ask for references and examples of their work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brooklyn
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brooklyn
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brooklyn
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BrooklynWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasCarnegie HillBay RidgeGrasmereRichmond TownManhattanville