The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and flow: Consider how the bathroom will be used and if the current layout accommodates those needs. Think about the flow of traffic and if there is enough space for multiple people to use the bathroom comfortably.
- Lighting: Ensure that the bathroom has adequate lighting for the tasks performed, such as shaving or applying makeup. Consider adding dimmer switches for ambiance and energy efficiency.
- Storage: Assess the current storage options and make sure there is enough space to store toiletries and towels. Consider adding built-in shelving or cabinets to maximize space.
- Materials: Choose durable, moisture-resistant materials for the walls, floors, and fixtures. Consider the style you want to achieve and select materials that fit that aesthetic.
- Budget: Determine your budget before starting the remodel and stick to it. Prioritize the most important aspects of the remodel and consider where you can make cost-saving decisions without sacrificing quality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brooklyn Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brooklyn Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brooklyn Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Brooklyn HeightsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Find A Good General ContractorTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom