Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Brownsville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Determine your budget: Before starting any remodeling project, it's important to decide how much you're willing to spend. This will help you prioritize your needs and wants, and help you make decisions on where to allocate your funds.
- Choose the right fixtures and fittings: There are many different options when it comes to bathroom fixtures and fittings. From sinks and toilets to showers and tubs, make sure you choose items that fit with the overall style and feel of your bathroom, while also being practical and functional.
- Consider your storage needs: If you're going to be removing or replacing cabinets, it's important to consider your storage needs. Are you looking to add more storage, or do you need to maximize the space you already have? Think about what you'll be storing, and what type of storage solutions would work best for you.
- Think about lighting: Good lighting is essential in any bathroom. Make sure you choose lighting fixtures that are both functional and stylish. Consider adding dimmer switches to create a relaxing atmosphere, or adding task lighting around the mirror for easier grooming tasks.
- Hire a professional: A bathroom remodel is a big project, and it's important to get it right. Consider hiring a professional contractor who can help you with every step of the process, from design to installation. They can ensure that the project is completed to your satisfaction, and that it meets all necessary building codes and regulations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brownsville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brownsville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brownsville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BrownsvilleTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynRugbyFort GreeneManhattanvilleMiddle Village