Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Cobble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Size of the bathroom: Consider the size of your bathroom before starting a remodel project. If your bathroom is small, go for designs that save space and maximize storage.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and plan accordingly. This will help you make choices that fit within your budget and avoid overspending.
- Faucet style and finish: A faucet is one of the most important elements of a bathroom remodel. Choose a style and finish that matches your overall design aesthetic.
- Lighting: Consider the lighting in your bathroom. If the lighting is poor, it can make your bathroom look dull and uninviting. Consider adding new light fixtures or a skylight to improve the lighting.
- Tiling and flooring: The choice of tiling and flooring can make or break your bathroom remodel. Consider the durability, style, and maintenance requirements of different types of tiling and flooring before making a decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cobble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cobble Hill10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City