Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Coney Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and whether it suits your needs or if it needs to be changed. This includes the placement of fixtures such as the toilet, sink, and shower/tub.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize what changes are most important to you. This may include new flooring, updated fixtures, or a larger shower/tub.
- Style: Decide on a style for the bathroom that fits with the overall aesthetic of your home. This could be modern, traditional, or something in between.
- Storage: Make sure to include enough storage in the bathroom for towels, toiletries, and other essentials. This may include built-in shelving, cabinets, or a linen closet.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any bathroom remodel. Consider the amount of natural light coming in, and make sure to include adequate lighting around the mirror and in the shower/tub area.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Coney Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Coney Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Coney Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Coney IslandHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design7 White Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynSutton PlaceBattery Park CityFort GreeneLower East Side