The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: The first thing to consider when doing a bathroom remodel in Dumbo, Brooklyn is the layout. You will want to make sure that the space is functional, and that you have ample storage and counter space.
- Style: The next thing to consider is the style of your bathroom. You will want to choose a style that complements the rest of your home and reflects your personal taste.
- Fixtures: Another important consideration is the fixtures you choose. You will want to select high-quality fixtures that are durable and easy to maintain.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any bathroom. You will want to install a mix of overhead lights and task lighting to ensure that the space is well-lit and functional.
- Budget: Finally, you will want to consider your budget. Bathrooms can be expensive to remodel, so it's important to set a realistic budget and stick to it. You may need to prioritize your needs and wants to stay within your financial constraints.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dumbo
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dumbo
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dumbo
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DumboProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Find A Good General ContractorWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York