The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the overall theme or style of the bathroom. East Williamsburg, Brooklyn has a trendy and modern vibe, so you may want to incorporate sleek and contemporary design elements.
- Think about the size of your bathroom and how much storage you need. If space is limited, consider using creative storage solutions like floating shelves or built-in cabinets.
- Choose durable materials that can withstand the moisture and humidity of a bathroom. Options like porcelain tiles, quartz countertops, and acrylic shower surrounds are all great choices.
- Make sure to include enough lighting in your bathroom remodel. Consider a combination of overhead lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting to create a well-lit and inviting space.
- Consider incorporating eco-friendly features into your remodel. For example, you could install a low-flow toilet or faucet to conserve water, or choose LED lighting to reduce energy consumption.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Williamsburg
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Williamsburg
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Williamsburg
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East WilliamsburgSmall House Mini Kitchen Design11 Penny Tile Design IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation