Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Fulton Ferry
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and any changes you would like to make to improve the overall functionality of the space.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the renovation and prioritize the most important changes that you want to make within that budget.
- Storage: Determine your storage needs and plan for adequate storage solutions such as cabinets, shelving, or built-in storage options.
- Lighting and fixtures: Choose lighting fixtures that will suit the size and style of your bathroom, and make sure to consider natural lighting as well. Consider upgrading your fixtures for a more modern look and improved water efficiency.
- Ventilation: Proper ventilation is important in a bathroom to prevent moisture buildup and mold growth. Consider installing an exhaust fan or upgrading your current one for improved ventilation.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fulton Ferry
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fulton Ferry
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fulton Ferry
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fulton Ferry5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynHunters PointCobble HillOcean ParkwayWest Village