Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Highland Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Space: Consider the space available and how you can best utilize it to accommodate all the necessary bathroom fixtures and furniture.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget and try to stick to it as closely as possible. Consider affordable options for materials and fixtures.
- Style and Design: Choose a design that fits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home's decor. Consider factors like color, texture, and patterns.
- Functionality: Ensure that the new bathroom design is practical and functional. Consider important features like storage, lighting, and ventilation.
- Professional Help: Consider hiring a licensed contractor or designer to help with the renovation process. This can help ensure that the work is done correctly and safely, and that you get the most for your money.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Highland Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Highland Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Highland Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Highland ParkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference