Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Homecrest
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the space available and the optimal layout for your needs. This includes the position of the fixtures, storage space, and accessibility.
- Functionality: Think about the purpose of the bathroom and how it will be used. This will help you determine the type of shower, bathtub, toilet, and sink that will be most practical.
- Style: Choose a design scheme that suits your taste and complements the rest of the house. Consider colors, textures, and finishes that will create the desired ambiance.
- Budget: Determine how much you can realistically spend on the remodel, and prioritize the essential components of the project. When possible, recycle or repurpose existing fixtures to save money.
- Professional help: Consider hiring a licensed contractor or designer to help you plan and execute the remodel. They will be able to advise on the best layout, fixtures, and finishes for your specific needs, as well as ensure that the project meets all safety and building codes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Homecrest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Homecrest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Homecrest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HomecrestHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 202311 Penny Tile Design IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMurray HillBrighton BeachPark SlopeEast Williamsburg