Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Madison
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Budget: Determine your budget before starting the project to ensure you don't overspend. Be sure to factor in costs for materials, labor, and contingency funds.
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and if it meets your needs. Decide if you need to rearrange fixtures, plumbing, or electrical to create a more functional space.
- Style: Decide on the overall style you want to achieve with your remodel. Look for inspiration online or in magazines to get ideas for color schemes, materials, and decor.
- Storage: Don't forget to consider storage options when planning your remodel. Think about adding additional cabinets, shelves, or a linen closet to keep everything organized.
- Lighting and Ventilation: Proper lighting and ventilation can make a big difference in the functionality and atmosphere of your bathroom. Consider adding a ventilation fan and updating your lighting fixtures to improve the ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Madison
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Madison
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Madison
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MadisonIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Pick A General ContractorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMill BasinEast VillageNavy YardVinegar Hill