The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and the flow of traffic. Optimize space by creating separate zones for the shower/tub, toilet, and sink.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a bathroom. Consider adding natural light with a skylight or window, and install vanity lighting for task-oriented lighting.
- Storage: Assess your storage needs and consider adding built-in cabinetry, shelves, or a linen closet to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Flooring: Choose durable and slip-resistant flooring materials, such as porcelain or ceramic tile, for safety and longevity.
- Style: Decide on a cohesive style and color palette that fits both your personal taste and the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider adding unique features, such as a statement wall or a luxurious shower system.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Terrace
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Terrace
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Terrace
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan TerraceMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York11 Penny Tile Design IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhere To Stay During Your Remodel