The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and function: Consider the layout and function of your bathroom, and ensure that it matches your needs and preferences.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that reflects your taste and complements the rest of your home's decor.
- Lighting: Ensure that your bathroom has adequate lighting, both natural and artificial, to make it a bright and inviting space.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as ceramic tile and quartz countertops.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget and work with a reputable contractor to ensure that your project stays within your financial parameters.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ocean Parkway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ocean Parkway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ocean Parkway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ocean ParkwayModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTips on a Wood Floor BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your Remodel