The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and shape of the bathroom when planning the layout. Optimize the space by deciding on the placement of fixtures such as the shower, toilet, and sink.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the rest of the home's decor. Traditional, modern, or rustic styles are popular options for bathrooms.
- Materials: Select materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Porcelain or ceramic tiles are a popular choice for the floors and walls, while granite or marble countertops add elegance to the space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in the bathroom. Consider adding recessed lighting or sconces for ambient lighting, and a vanity light for task lighting.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the project and stick to it. Research pricing for the materials, labor, and any necessary permits to ensure the project doesn't become too costly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect HeightsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTips on a Wood Floor BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference