Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Prospect Park South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Functionality: The bathroom should be designed with functionality in mind. The placement of fixtures should allow for easy movement and access to all features.
- Budget: A budget should be established before starting a remodel. It should include the cost of materials and labor, as well as any unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Style: The style of the bathroom should reflect the homeowner's personal taste. This can include choosing fixtures, tiles, and colors that suit their preferences.
- Space: The size of the bathroom should be considered when planning a remodel. This will determine the layout and the types of fixtures that can be installed.
- Contractor: Hiring a reputable contractor is crucial to the success of a bathroom remodel. It is important to check references and ensure that the contractor is licensed and insured.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Park South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect Park SouthHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?