The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Color scheme: Consider using neutral colors, such as grays, whites, and blacks, as they create a modern and sleek look.
- Lighting: Good lighting is key to any bathroom remodel. Consider adding modern light fixtures that provide ample lighting and can be dimmed for a relaxing atmosphere.
- Fixtures: Contemporary bathroom fixtures are typically modern and minimalist. Consider updating your faucets, showerheads, and other fixtures with sleek designs that complement your color scheme.
- Storage: Storage is essential in any bathroom remodel. Consider adding built-in storage such as cabinets or shelves to keep your space organized and clutter-free.
- Materials: Contemporary bathroom remodels typically use materials such as glass, chrome, and marble. Consider using these materials in your shower, countertops, and backsplash for a sleek and modern look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Coney Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Coney Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Coney Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Coney IslandHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Find A Good General ContractorNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design11 Penny Tile Design Ideas