Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Dumbo
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and if it's functional for your needs. Dumbo, Brooklyn apartments often have smaller bathroom spaces, so maximizing the layout is key.
- Color Palette: Choosing a color palette is essential in any remodel. Opt for soft, neutral tones or bold pops of color to create a contemporary look.
- Lighting: Update your bathroom lighting to create a modern and chic atmosphere. Consider LED lighting and dimmers for a spa-like feel.
- Storage: Storage is essential in any bathroom, especially in smaller spaces. Install floating shelves or built-in cabinetry to maximize your storage space.
- Fixtures: Updating your bathroom fixtures can make a big impact on the overall look of your bathroom. Opt for sleek and modern designs for a contemporary touch.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dumbo
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dumbo
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dumbo
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dumbo7 Modern Backsplash IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?