Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Dyker Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Choose a modern design that fits your personal style and matches the overall aesthetic of your home.
- Consider the size and layout of your bathroom when selecting fixtures, such as the sink, shower, and toilet.
- Invest in high-quality materials, including durable flooring, waterproof paint, and moisture-resistant cabinets.
- Focus on functionality by adding storage solutions and maximizing usable space, especially in smaller bathrooms.
- Work with a reputable contractor who has experience in contemporary bathroom remodels and can provide references and a detailed project timeline.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dyker Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dyker HeightsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynGowanusFort GreeneCliftonProspect Park South