Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Flatlands
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Functionality: Consider how the bathroom will be used and plan accordingly.
- Style: Decide on a cohesive design style that fits your personal taste and the overall aesthetic of your home.
- Storage: Ensure that there is enough storage space for toiletries, towels, and other bathroom essentials.
- Lighting: Choose lighting that not only provides ample brightness but also enhances the ambiance of the space.
- Materials: Select materials that are durable, easy to clean, and appropriate for a bathroom environment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatlands
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatlands
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatlands
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatlandsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel