Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Fort Hamilton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout - The first thing to consider is the layout of the bathroom. Keep in mind the size of the bathroom and how you want to use the space. Consider the placement of the fixtures, such as the sink, toilet and shower, to create a functional and aesthetically pleasing layout.
- Lighting - Proper lighting is essential for any bathroom remodel. Consider incorporating different types of lighting, such as overhead lights, task lighting and accent lighting. This can create a relaxing and functional space. Also, consider natural lighting options like skylights and windows.
- Materials - With a contemporary bathroom remodel, the materials you choose are crucial. Consider using materials like porcelain or metal for fixtures, glass for shower enclosures, and quartz or marble for countertops. These materials can create a stylish and modern look.
- Storage - Make sure to incorporate enough storage in your bathroom remodel. Cabinets and shelves can provide plenty of space for towels, toiletries, and other essentials. A floating vanity or freestanding shelves can add extra storage without taking up too much floor space.
- Accessibility - Consider the needs of everyone who will be using the bathroom. Install grab bars in the shower, and consider a walk-in shower or bathtub for those with mobility issues. Choose fixtures that are easy to use and ergonomic.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fort Hamilton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fort Hamilton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fort Hamilton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fort HamiltonWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 White Shower Tile IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynGramercyLittle ItalyDongan HillsChinatown