Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Greenpoint
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and shape of the bathroom when planning your remodel. Make sure to maximize space while keeping functionality in mind.
- Color Scheme: Choose a color scheme that reflects the contemporary style of Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Consider using bold colors and patterns to add visual interest.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in any bathroom. Consider adding dimmer switches to create a relaxing atmosphere, and use LED lights to save on energy costs.
- Fixtures: Choose contemporary fixtures, such as sleek faucets and modern showerheads, to enhance the overall look of the bathroom. Don’t forget to choose fixtures with water-saving features.
- Storage: Find creative ways to add storage to the bathroom, such as built-in shelves or a floating vanity. This will help keep clutter to a minimum while adding functionality to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenpoint
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenpoint
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenpoint
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenpoint11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Where To Stay During Your RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynLenox HillUpper West SideCarnegie HillFlatlands