Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Madison
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Design style: Decide on the design style you want for your bathroom (modern, minimalist, rustic, coastal, etc.) and choose fixtures, furniture and accessories that align with that style.
- Space and layout: Consider the available space and layout of your bathroom. Plan the placement of your fixtures, such as the tub, sink and toilet, and ensure there is ample walk-around space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is necessary for a contemporary bathroom. Consider natural light sources, such as windows and skylights, and supplement with artificial lighting as needed.
- Materials and finishes: Choose materials that are durable, water-resistant and easy to clean, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, quartz and marble countertops, and chrome or stainless steel fixtures.
- Storage: Consider how you will store your toiletries, towels and other bathroom necessities. Built-in shelving, cabinets and vanity storage can maximize your space and keep your bathroom organized.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Madison
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Madison
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Madison
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MadisonProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynProspect Lefferts GardensClintonWilliamsburgHunters Point