Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in North Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and whether it can be improved for functionality and flow. This may include repositioning the toilet, sink or shower to create more space or to make better use of natural light.
- Materials: When considering materials, focus on durability, low maintenance and functionality. Porcelain tiles or engineered stone are good options for floors, walls and countertops as they are durable and easy to clean. Other materials such as brass, stainless steel or matte black fixtures will add a touch of modernity and class to the bathroom.
- Lighting: Consider adding layers of lighting to create a relaxing and modern atmosphere. Task lighting can be added above the mirror or shower area, with an overhead light for overall illumination. Consider modern LED lighting systems that can change color and brightness to set the perfect ambiance.
- Storage: Creating ample storage space for towels, toiletries and other bathroom essentials is essential for a contemporary space. Custom cabinets that match the overall design of the bathroom can reduce clutter and enhance the overall aesthetic of the space.
- Budget: When it comes to bathroom remodeling, it’s important to set a realistic budget and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any additional features you wish to add to your bathroom remodel. To save costs, you might consider DIYing some aspects of the project, such as painting or installing new fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near North Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near North Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in North Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in North SideSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Find A Good General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynDitmas ParkRidgewoodSteinwayClaremont Village