Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Ocean Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Choose a modern and functional design that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- Use high-quality materials that are durable and easy to clean.
- Consider incorporating smart technology, such as a digital shower system or a voice-activated mirror.
- Add ample storage space, such as built-in shelves or cabinets, to keep the bathroom clutter-free.
- Don't forget about lighting - consider adding dimmer switches, LED lights or natural light sources to create a relaxing and functional atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ocean Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ocean Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ocean Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ocean HillA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksBest Bathroom Paint Finishes11 Penny Tile Design Ideas