Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Park Slope
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Style: As a trendy neighborhood, a contemporary style bathroom would be fitting for Park Slope. The design should incorporate sleek and modern aesthetics, with monochromatic color schemes, minimalistic fixtures, and clean lines.
- Functionality: Functionality should be a top consideration in a bathroom remodel. Think about how the space will be used and who will be using it. A contemporary bathroom should be designed with an emphasis on functionality while keeping in mind the limited space that Brooklyn apartments offer.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a contemporary bathroom remodel. Consider utilizing natural light where possible, and incorporating ambient and task lighting for a functional and aesthetically pleasing bathroom.
- Materials: Contemporary bathroom remodels in Park Slope should incorporate high-quality materials that are durable and complement the design. Consider using natural materials like marble, quartz, and granite for countertops and flooring, and sleek metal or glass for fixtures and hardware.
- Storage: Storage solutions are a must-have when it comes to bathroom remodels in Brooklyn. With limited space in apartments, it is crucial to utilize every inch of the bathroom and maximize storage space. Consider installing wall-mounted shelves and cabinetry or built-in storage to keep the contemporary design clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Slope
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Slope
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Slope
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park Slope5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink11 Penny Tile Design IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMadisonLittle ItalyHunters PointConey Island