Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Vinegar Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: A contemporary bathroom should be minimalistic, functional, and spacious. Consider the placement of fixtures and lighting to create a sense of openness and flow.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to maintain, and complement each other. Examples of contemporary materials include porcelain, glass, marble, and metal.
- Color scheme: Stick to a neutral color palette with pops of bold accents such as black, navy or forest green. Avoid busy patterns and opt for simple geometric shapes.
- Technology: Incorporate modern technology like smart mirrors and LED lighting to enhance the functionality and aesthetics of your bathroom.
- Storage: Maximize your storage space by adding vanity cabinets, wall-mounted shelves, or built-in niches. Keep clutter to a minimum to maintain a clean, streamlined look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Vinegar Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Vinegar Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Vinegar Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Vinegar HillHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation7 White Shower Tile IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynSutton PlaceManhattanvilleSheepshead BayBensonhurst