The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Matching the style and decor of the rest of the house, so the bathroom feels like part of the cohesive design plan
- Choosing modern fixtures and features that are both functional and visually appealing, like walk-in showers, rainfall showerheads, and sleek, minimalist sinks and toilets
- Using natural materials like wood, stone or concrete for a warm, inviting feel
- Taking advantage of the latest technology like smart mirrors, heated floors, or voice-activated lighting and temperature controls
- Considering the overall layout and flow of the space, making sure there is adequate storage, strategic lighting, and sufficient ventilation to create a relaxing and comfortable environment
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Williamsburg
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Williamsburg
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Williamsburg
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WilliamsburgTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementTips on a Wood Floor BathroomNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way7 White Shower Tile Ideas