Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Brighton Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the kitchen. Opt for an open plan with ample storage space and a well-organized work triangle.
- Color scheme: Choose a palette that complements your taste and the overall design of your home. A contemporary kitchen often features a neutral base with bold pops of color or metallic accents.
- Materials: Look for durable and stylish materials like quartz or granite for countertops, hardwood or laminate for flooring, and stainless steel or matte black for appliances.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential for a modern kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and pendant lights over the island or dining area.
- Technology: Incorporate smart home technology like voice-activated appliances or a Wi-Fi-enabled refrigerator to add convenience and efficiency to your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brighton Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brighton Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brighton Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Brighton BeachHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Pick A General ContractorKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink