Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Brownsville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how you can maximize space efficiency. Think about where your appliances will be placed and ensure that there is ample space for cabinet storage.
- Cabinets: Choose functional cabinetry that complements your kitchen style. Opt for modern fittings and fixtures that offer functionality, such as pull-out drawers and built-in organizers.
- Color: Consider the color scheme that coordinates with your kitchen style. Choose colors that are easy to maintain and reflect your personality.
- Lighting: Choose lighting that offers both aesthetic value and functionality. Consider track lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and dimmer switches that control the ambiance of the space.
- Countertops: Consider the durability and maintenance of the countertop materials. Choose modern, durable, and eco-friendly materials, such as quartz or granite, that fit your budget and style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brownsville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brownsville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brownsville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Brownsville7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBrighton BeachGlendaleEast New YorkClinton Hill