Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Bushwick
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the kitchen. Think about where appliances and work areas should be placed for ease of use and efficiency.
- Style: Choose a contemporary style that suits your taste, but also fits in with the overall aesthetic of your home and neighborhood.
- Materials: Contemporary kitchens often feature sleek and modern materials like stainless steel, glass, and quartz. Consider using these materials for countertops, cabinets, and backsplashes.
- Lighting: Adequate and well-designed lighting is essential in a contemporary kitchen. Consider using recessed lighting, pendant lights, and under-cabinet lighting to create a bright and inviting space.
- Storage: Implement clever storage solutions to keep your kitchen clutter-free. Consider installing pull-out pantry shelves, built-in cabinets, and deep drawers.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bushwick
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bushwick
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bushwick
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BushwickHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors