Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Carroll Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and shape of the kitchen space, and how it will impact the placement of appliances and storage areas. A contemporary kitchen often features an open layout, with a focus on functionality and simplicity.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that fit with your desired aesthetic. Contemporary kitchens often feature clean lines, cool color palettes and materials such as stainless steel, concrete, and glass. Consider materials that are easy to clean and maintain for a busy kitchen space.
- Appliances: Select energy-efficient appliances that will save you money in the long term, as well as appliances that are easy to use and maintain. Consider the placement of appliances to optimize the flow of the kitchen and make it easy to prepare meals and clean up afterwards.
- Lighting: Lighting is one of the most important aspects of a contemporary kitchen renovation. Consider adding recessed lighting, pendant lights, or under-cabinet lighting to create a bright and inviting atmosphere. Dimmer switches can also be added to allow for customizable lighting options.
- Storage: A contemporary kitchen should have ample storage options that are easily accessible. Consider features such as deep drawers, pull-out shelving, and built-in organizers to maximize storage space. Storage space can also be added by utilizing the vertical space in the kitchen, such as adding cabinets that reach to the ceiling.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carroll Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carroll Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carroll Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carroll GardensPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Install An OvenHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynEast WilliamsburgMurray HillTurtle BayWilliamsburg