Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Coney Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality of the kitchen and the space available when planning the layout. Optimize the flow of traffic and create a practical and convenient work area.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as quartz or granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Incorporate a mix of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a welcoming and functional space. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting and pendant lights over the island or breakfast bar.
- Storage: Maximize storage space with custom cabinets and drawer organizers. Consider incorporating smart storage solutions, such as pull-out pantry shelves or a corner lazy Susan.
- Style: Choose a contemporary style that complements the overall design aesthetic of your home. Neutral colors, clean lines, and minimalistic design elements are typical of contemporary kitchens.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Coney Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Coney Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Coney Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Coney IslandIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Install An OvenWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel