Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Downtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized for functionality and flow. An open concept design is popular in contemporary kitchens and can create a more spacious feeling.
- Color Scheme: Choose a color scheme that is modern and sleek. Neutral colors such as black, white, and gray are popular choices, as well as bold color accents like bright red or blue.
- Materials: Contemporary kitchens often feature modern materials such as stainless steel, glass, and concrete. Consider incorporating these materials into your countertops, backsplash, and lighting fixtures.
- Storage: Maximizing storage space is important in any kitchen, but especially in a modern one. Consider incorporating hidden storage solutions and integrating appliances into cabinetry to create a streamlined look.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important element in any kitchen remodel. In a contemporary kitchen, consider using LED lighting, pendant lights, or track lighting to create a modern look and provide ample illumination for cooking and entertaining.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DowntownWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas