The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Style: Consider the contemporary style that you want your kitchen to have. Look for inspirations, research on the latest trends, and determine the color scheme that will suit your taste and complement your overall home design.
- Functionality: Think about the purpose of your kitchen and your daily routine. Ensure that your remodel addresses your cooking and storage needs, incorporates space for appliances and tools, and optimizes workflow and accessibility.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials that can withstand heavy usage, humidity, and spills. Consider materials such as stainless steel, marble, quartz, and wood that can add visual interest and texture to your kitchen space.
- Lighting and Fixtures: Plan for sufficient lighting that illuminates your workspaces and enhances the ambiance of your kitchen. Incorporate modern and energy-efficient fixtures that can showcase the style and functionality of your contemporary kitchen remodel.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget that considers the cost of materials, labor, and permits. Work with a reputable and experienced contractor who can help you stick to your budget, provide you with cost-efficient alternatives, and deliver your ideal contemporary kitchen remodel in Fulton Ferry, Brooklyn.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fulton Ferry
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fulton Ferry
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fulton Ferry
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fulton FerrySmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?