Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Homecrest
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the best layout for your space and lifestyle. A contemporary kitchen should be functional and efficient. Think about the work triangle – the relationship between the stove, sink, and refrigerator – and make sure they are all easily accessible.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that will withstand daily use and enhance the modern look of your kitchen. Stainless steel, quartz, and concrete are popular choices for countertops, while sleek, handleless cabinets in glossy finishes or natural wood tones are on-trend for a contemporary look.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important factor in achieving a contemporary look. Consider installing ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a functional and stylish space. LED lights are energy-efficient and can provide a warm, inviting ambiance.
- Appliances: Invest in energy-efficient appliances that will not only save you money in the long run but also enhance the modern look of your kitchen. Stainless steel appliances with clean lines, such as a built-in oven, cooktop, and refrigerator, will seamlessly integrate into your contemporary design.
- Color: A contemporary kitchen typically features a neutral color palette with pops of bold colors or metallics. Consider using white or grey for your cabinets and walls, and adding colorful accents with a brightly colored backsplash or a statement piece of artwork.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Homecrest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Homecrest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Homecrest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HomecrestSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20237 Modern Backsplash IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops