Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Mill Basin
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the workflow of your kitchen and how you will use the space. Ensure all appliances and cabinets are within reach and easily accessible.
- Modern appliances: Invest in high-quality, energy-efficient appliances that not only look sleek but also enhance the functionality of your kitchen.
- Flooring and lighting: Select durable flooring that complements the overall design of your kitchen. Ensure that lighting is adequate and enhances the ambiance of the space.
- Cabinetry and countertops: Choose contemporary and stylish cabinets and countertops that match your personal style while also being functional and easy to maintain.
- Colour scheme and finishes: Select a colour scheme that reflects your personality and complements the design of your kitchen. Consider the finishes of the cabinetry, appliances, and hardware to create a cohesive look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill BasinSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your Remodel8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBrighton BeachCarnegie HillBroadway JunctionTurtle Bay