Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Mill Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen in terms of functionality and flow. Optimize the space by installing cabinets and countertops that offer ample storage and work surfaces, and ensure that the appliances are positioned for easy access and use.
- Style: Choose a contemporary style that complements the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider the color scheme, materials, and finishes that will create a cohesive look and feel.
- Lighting: Install adequate lighting to illuminate your kitchen and enhance its ambiance. Use a combination of task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting space.
- Appliances: Invest in high-quality appliances that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Choose energy-efficient models that will save you money on your utility bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your renovation and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise. Work with a professional contractor who can help you create a plan that meets your needs and budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill IslandSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Pick A General ContractorPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynProspect HeightsWoodsideProspect Lefferts GardensMount Eden