Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in South Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the flow and functionality of your kitchen when planning your remodel. Will you need to add or remove cabinets, appliances, or a kitchen island to make it work best for you?
- Color and Style: Choose a modern color palette and style that suits your taste and the overall design of your home. Think about what colors and finishes will complement your countertops, flooring, and other kitchen features.
- Lighting: Adequate kitchen lighting is crucial for safety and ambiance. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or recessed lighting to brighten up your space.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials for your countertops, cabinets, and flooring. Consider materials like quartz, glass, or concrete that are popular in contemporary kitchens.
- Storage: Ample storage is a must-have for any kitchen. Consider custom cabinets that can maximize your storage space, or built-in storage solutions like pantry cabinets or pull-out drawers.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South SideHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Install An OvenWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Pick A General Contractor