The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Choose a budget that you can afford for your bathroom remodel in Brownsville, Brooklyn.
- Consider the bathroom layout to ensure that the remodeling project will be functional and practical.
- Pick the right materials for the bathroom floors, walls, and fixtures that will meet your design and function goals.
- Ensure that you have enough lighting in your bathroom to provide a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
- Plan for the future by installing fixtures and features that are easy to clean, maintain, and upgrade as needed.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brownsville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brownsville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brownsville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BrownsvilleBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?