Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Downtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom to determine the best fixtures and fittings to use.
- Choose a cohesive color scheme and style that complements the rest of your home's decor.
- Invest in high-quality, durable materials that can withstand daily wear and tear over time.
- Upgrade your lighting to make the space feel brighter, more spacious, and more inviting.
- Look for small but impactful ways to add storage, such as shelving or a medicine cabinet, to help keep the space organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DowntownKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel