The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: One should consider the bathroom layout before starting the remodel. Consider whether to keep the current layout or change it.
- Budget: The cost of a remodel can vary greatly, so it is essential to plan on how much to spend. Budgeting ensures that the remodel stays on track and on budget.
- Flooring: Flooring can add a unique touch to a bathroom. One can choose from materials such as tile, vinyl, or laminate to create the perfect bathroom look that suits their taste.
- Lighting: Being able to see everything in a bathroom is essential. Proper lighting can make a big difference in the functionality of the bathroom. Consider adding more light sources such as recessed lighting or a vanity mirror with lights.
- Storage: A bathroom needs ample storage space for essentials such as towels, toiletries, and cleaning supplies. One can consider adding additional cabinets, shelves or baskets for storage to keep the bathroom organized and tidy.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Highland Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Highland Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Highland Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Highland ParkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTips on a Wood Floor BathroomCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Install An OvenWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?