The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Before starting the renovation, consider the layout of your bathroom. Make sure to optimize the available space and ensure that the bathroom fixtures are placed in a convenient location.
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the remodel. Stick to your budget and prioritize the most important aspects of the renovation such as replacing old tiles, updating fixtures, or repainting the walls.
- Style: Think about the style you want to achieve for your bathroom. Choosing a cohesive design will make your bathroom look more organized and visually appealing.
- Functionality: Consider how the bathroom functions and ways to make it more efficient. If you have a small bathroom, installing space-saving fixtures such as a pedestal sink or a corner shower can make a big difference.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important factor in any bathroom remodel. Choose the right lighting fixtures to create a more inviting and relaxing ambiance. Adding a dimmer switch can also help adjust the lighting according to your mood.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidwoodHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas