Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Mill Basin
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the overall layout of the bathroom and decide if any changes need to be made to improve the flow and functionality of the space.
- Fixtures: Upgrade outdated fixtures such as faucets, showerheads, and toilets to improve the overall look and functionality of the space.
- Lighting: Evaluate the lighting in the bathroom and consider adding additional lighting fixtures to improve the ambiance and functionality of the space.
- Storage: Evaluate the storage options available in the bathroom and consider adding additional storage options such as shelves, cabinets, or a linen closet to maximize storage space.
- Flooring: Consider replacing old or outdated flooring with a new, modern flooring option such as tile or vinyl to improve the overall look and functionality of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill BasinHow To Install An OvenWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynNeponsitGerritsen BeachCypress HillsEast Flatbush