The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Assess your budget: Before the start of the project, determine how much you can afford to spend on the remodel. This will help you nail down the scope of the renovation and ensure that you don't overspend.
- Choose the right fixtures and finishes: Select fixtures, fittings, and finishes that fit with the design aesthetic you want to achieve while staying within your budget. Consider both style and functionality when choosing your fixtures and finishes.
- Think about the layout: If your bathroom is small, you may need to consider changing the layout to maximize space. To maximize the space in your bathroom, consider a floating vanity or open shelving.
- Don't forget about bathroom lighting: Good lighting is essential in any bathroom remodel. A well-lit bathroom can make a big difference in the look and feel of your space, so consider adding additional lighting if necessary.
- Hire a qualified contractor: A qualified contractor can help you with every aspect of your bathroom remodel, from design to installation. Look for contractors with experience in bathroom remodeling and a solid reputation in your area.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Lots
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Lots
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Lots
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New LotsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhere To Stay During Your RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors