Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Park Slope
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Think about the layout: Consider the size of the space and the placement of the fixtures. Changing the location of the toilet or sink can be costly and may require moving plumbing.
- Choose durable materials: Bathrooms are high-moisture environments, so opt for materials that can withstand humidity and moisture, such as porcelain or ceramic tile.
- Consider storage: Maximize space by incorporating storage solutions, such as adding shelving or a medicine cabinet, to keep your essentials organized and easily accessible.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a big difference in a bathroom. Consider adding a fixture with warm, soft light or installing dimmer switches to adjust the brightness as needed.
- Keep it simple: It's easy to get carried away with design ideas, but stick to a simple and timeless look to avoid dating the space and potentially impacting resale value.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Slope
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Slope
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Slope
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park SlopeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhere To Stay During Your RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How to Make the Most of Your Small Space
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBedford StuyvesantOcean ParkwayBrooklyn HeightsSutton Place