Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Bay Ridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: Before starting the remodeling project, determine a budget that you are willing to spend. This will help you prioritize the changes you want to make and ensure you don't overspend.
- Choose a layout: Consider the layout of your current kitchen and decide if you want to stick with it or make a change. A functional layout makes meal preparation and cooking easier.
- Select quality materials: Choose quality materials that will last, especially if you plan on remaining in the home for a while. Think about the type of cabinetry, countertops, and flooring you want to install that fit your style and budget.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen, so consider adding additional lighting sources such as under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights or a chandelier. Make sure the lighting complements the style and function of your kitchen.
- Hire a reliable contractor: Choosing a reliable contractor is essential to ensure that the work is completed on time, within budget and to a high standard. Ask for references, review their portfolio and read reviews before making a final decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bay Ridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bay RidgeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Find A Good General Contractor