Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Carroll Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Budget - Determine how much you're willing to spend and allocate funds for materials, appliances, and labor.
- Style - Choose a design aesthetic that complements your home's architecture and matches your personal taste.
- Layout - Consider the flow of your kitchen and its functionality. Determine if there's any space for additional cabinets or a kitchen island.
- Materials - Decide on the materials you want to use for your countertops, backsplash, flooring, and cabinetry.
- Lighting - Ensure your kitchen has adequate lighting for cooking and entertaining purposes. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights over the kitchen island.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carroll Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carroll Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carroll Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carroll GardensWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews